Land and Well Files
Image Engine has years of subject matter expertise classifying and coding land and well files for exploration companies, developing and applying data schema’s to large volumes of paper and image files. Using our hybrid man-machine approach, we deliver load files for ingestion into client content management systems. The process includes the following key features:
- Manifesting and de-duplicating documents for chain of custody and cleanup.
- Developing an appropriate classification tree and coding manual in conjunction with the client, drawing on our deep understanding of the business requirements, accumulated over many projects.
- Use of BeyondRecognition technology to cluster files by document type; our Knowledge Workers label clusters as unique doc types.
- Identifying attributes to extract from target doc types, and instructing the BeyondRecognition software to extract those values in a database
- Performing error correction and quality control of the results
- Delivery of a load file meeting client requirements.