Image Engine provides subject matter expertise (SME) and resources across the full spectrum of the RIM and e-discovery service delivery. Our SME’s are versed in the tools, workflows and quality control methods used for client engagements. We provide our SME’s specific tool training and certify on their use of those tools as well as more fundamental training on the core technology definitions and concepts of Information Governance and use cases. The categories of Knowledge Workers are described as follows.
- Solution Architect: Senior SME responsible for recommending engagement vision and objectives. and creation of solution and controls framework for the engagement.
- Records and Information Management (RIM) Specialist: Senior SME capable of interpreting enterprise information governance requirements and translation into actionable human and machine tasks.
- E-Discovery Specialist: Senior SME who engages with client to interpret and apply matter objectives for data processing and coding, using framework which incorporates appropriate design for process and efficiency optimization.
- Project Management: Senior SME who are able to manage a range of project types including RIM, early case assessment, and e-discovery with formal training in project and program management.
- Data Analyst: SME certified in the use of tools, methods and workflows used by Image Engine to fulfill the objectives of the engagement.
- Review Attorneys: Bar-certified, experienced document review attorneys pulled from a database with case experience aligned with the client’s matter.